Saray Arkası Sok. Karşıyaka APT. No:37/4
34437, Gümüşsuyu, Beyoğlu, İstanbul, Turkey
Tel: +90 537 783 6548
Sabri Burak Yavuz
- Project Management: Microsoft Project, Jira, Fogbugz, Test Track Pro
- Modelling: Visual Paradigm (UML), ArgoUML
- Methodology: Extreme Programming, Scrum, Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented Design, UML
- Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio.
- Frameworks: GWT, Ext, Spring, Simple Web, Grails, Microsoft.Net, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Application Servers: Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Apache Active MQ, Apache Geronimo, BEA WebLogic
- Source Control: Visual Source Safe, Subversion, CSV
- Data Persistence: Open JPA, Hibernate, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Postgresql, Exists XML DB
- IDE: Eclipse J2EE, Intellij IDEA, Microsoft Visual Studio
- OS: Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
- Other: Maven, Ant, Commons Logging, Log4J, JUnit, JMock
Jun 2005 - Aspone LTD, Istanbul
Senior Software Engineer
- Currently working as a project manager for Reuters RTNS related product handover and training process to the Thomson Reuters Beijing and Nottingham teams. Also working as a product/project manager for ASPOne Deal Management Suite.
- Managed the ASPOne Deal Management Suite product development for ILSB (an Israel based inter dealer broker).
- Performed risk based test assessment for RTNS products and performed change and release management.
- Worked as a chief architect and prodouct/project manager for ASPone Deal Entry, a hosted web based real time deal entry system for inter dealer brokers. ASPone Deal Entry
is currently live worldwide for Carl Kliem(Luxembourg), Nittan (Singapore), ILSB (Tel Aviv), GMG (Dubai), OM Financial (Auckland-NZ), HPC, Kyte, Kepler Capital Markets and Wallich & Matthes. Generates 16.000 GBP monthly revenue.
- Designed the Deal Routing Hub, the core service of Deal Management.
- Designed and led Reuters RTNS Web Service, a web based real time deal delivery system for Reuters RTNS built on top of RTNS Receiver Adapter Framework and Jetty.
- Led the RTNS Swapswire Transport development, which integrates Reuters Liquidity Hub to Swapswire
- Co-Designed and led RTNS Receiver Adapter Framework, a framework for RTNS receivers using RTNS Java LBN API utilising Visual Paradigm, Spring, Jmock, Xalan, FpML.
- Designed and developed Deutsche Bank Autobahn FX Transport using Autobahn FX STP API, Oracle AQ and RTNS Publisher Adapter.
- Designed and developed RTNS Publisher Adapter, a socket based using Reuters Java LBN API, Apache Velocity, Simple Web Framework and Xalan. RTNS Publisher Adapter is liva at several leading
inter-dealer broker companies: RP Martin Brokers London, Tullett Prebon London, Cosmorex Zurich, Bierbaum Frankfurt, Direct FX Wellington.
- Designed and co-developed and led Boss-RTNS adapter as a part of Straight Through Processing Project with Martin Brokers and Reuters using MS SQL server, Reuters Java LBN API.
- Led IDC Exchange Reporting Tool a J2EE Web Application for IDC (Oversees development in India)
- Designed and developed an AJAX based real time bridge between ActiveMQ JMS Server and Web Browsers (MS Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) using Java, ActiveMQ JMS Server, DHTML,
- Co-Developed GUI for Vantage Light a real-time decision support software for financial calculations using Visual C++ and Rogue Wave Stingray Objective Grid.
Apr 2002 - Jun 2005 I-Deal Data Systems, Istanbul
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and developed resilient NewsCache, a short term cache extension for real-time financial news within CIP using ActiveMQ JMS Server, MySQL, J2EE.
- Designed and developed the JAAS based security extension for the Axon Server (Bang Network's fast JMS implementation) on J2EE framework.
WebLogic on J2EE framework.
Nov 2000-Apr 2002 Investhink, London
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed System's Hardware Architecture of Investhink's Content Integration Platform, co-planned the procurement process and deployed the system which contains following components:
Windows 2000 based Cluster, MS SQL Server on clustered environment, Active Directory, Network Load Balancing, MS Exchange Server, IBM's Advanced System's Management Infrastructure
Nov 1999-Nov 2001 Investhink, Istanbul
- Designed and developed Administration Web Site for investhink.com using MS SQL Server, ASP.
- Developed Search Debugger for Investhink's patented search engine for financial tool categorization.
- Took part in the design and development of Investhink's patented search engine
Dec 1998-Nov 1999 Gen. HQ, Turkish Armed Forces, Ankara
- Developed web site for Software Development Division
- Administered Microsoft Exchange Server
- Developed the document library management software for the Press Department
- Took part in the assessment of Command Control and Communication Project
Sep 1996-Aug 1998 ATOS Consortium, Ankara
- Took part in selecting the Software Development Methodology and CASE tool of Command Control and Communication Project (C3)
- Took part in writing the System's Requirement Specification and Request for Proposal for Decision Support System, Database Management System for C3
- Analysed and designed the Personnel Module of C3 using Oracle Designer 2000
Aug 1995-Jan 1996 Daemos, Ankara
- Developed Logistics, Personnel, Document Management modules of YIGM Project for the government using, Watcom DB, Sybase on Sinix, Power Builder, LBMS SE.
- Developed Operation Module of Hyperion (an MIS Package for Airway Companies) using MS Access
- 1991-1996 Middle East Technical University, Ankara B.Sc., Computer Engineering.
- 1984-1991 Ankara Anadolu Lisesi (German), Ankara
- System Integration using E*Gate, London
- Project Management for Microsoft Solution Framework, London
- Introduction to GIS Systems by Arcview, Ankara
- Introduction to ATM Networks by Cisco, Ankara
- Advanced PowerBuilder 4.0, Ankara
- English - Fluent
- German - Fluent
- Turkish - Native
- Born in August 4, 1973, Ankara
- No military obligation
- Driver's Licence class B
- Classical Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Cognitive Sciences